Fate or Coincidence?

Someone contacts us to shoot our film. I look up his website online and see a picture of him. I go downtown today and get caught up and a little lost. I'm roaming the streets-where am I going, where am I going then suddenly....a guy walks by me. He's on his phone. He's wearing a zebra hat, sunglasses....its the guy, the same guy I found online. The guy that contacted us. I hesitate but then I have to ask. I run to catch up with him. I ask him. He says yes that's his name but no, he didn't contact anyone about a film. He owns a sound recording studio and he is a photographer. There are two guys with the same name and he's not the one that contacted me. But serendipitous nevertheless. Until we meet again? In another life? Another project? We shall see. Fate or coincidence? Strange or not so strange? I have my thoughts on it....

Comments

ooooh, it will be interesting to see if/how this plays out!

Popular Posts