This Woman is Staring at Me



I just think there's never really a good reason why someone you don't know should really just blatantly stare at you your entire commute to work at 9am. Do you?

She was definitely kooky/ghostly and I tried to pretend she wasn't looking at me. But seriously how can a person be that forgiving at 9am? I just can't. So then I pull out my infamous weapon and take a pic.

I imagine her inner dialogue going something like this:

"This train is fast, doncha think? I forgot to wear underwear today too so that's sort of crappy. Man this train is fast. What's your name? What's my name? So you want to borrow something? I have pencil shavings in my pockets. You want to eat those? La la la! Boy, this train is dirty. I see garbage. You have eyebrows. So do I. Ah right so I gotta get off soon. Where are you going? I can go with you."

...And about at that point, that exact point that I'm pretty sure she's going to just follow me to work she gets up and sits near someone else and stares at them. Safe. Until next time....

Comments

Popular Posts