OMG Someone Handed Over the Gate Key!!! LOL

At approximately 9 am yesterday People's Gas company was looking at my blog.

I BELIEVE that in response to my PEOPLES GAS post I got THIS email this morning:

frombonniejaye@att.net
TO ME

dateWed, Jan 7, 2009 at 11:27 PM
As far as Peoples Gas is concerned, you do have a choice. Peoples Gas does not have to supply your gas. If you go their website , www.peoplesgasdelivery.com, you will see a section called Choices For You. It gives a list and phone number for alternative suppliers who can provide you with gas service.

So I write back:

Jessica Hardy
tobonniejaye@att.net

dateThu, Jan 8, 2009 at 10:00 AM
subjectRe:

Hi, who are you? And how did you get my email address? Thanks for the info. LOL.

BUT NO RESPONSE. This isn't the first time I've written about a company and they've found my blog and replied. I think it's a good way to get my concerns out there. But If "Bonnie" wants to come forward-are you a People's Gas person or just a good semeritan? I'd love to know!!

Comments

I think companies can underestimate the power of the blog!
A few complaints can go a long way. But so can compliments...I got some free wine to sample for my wine blog for it!
But Best Buy has yet to address my slam on their service when they F-ed up my mom's laptop purchase!!

Popular Posts