I Have a Beard.

I have a beard.

It's this one black hair that sticks out of my chin. It's very manly and pokes me when I scratch myself. Once a month I pull it out. And then it grows back.

It's sort of expected now. Like the first time I noticed it I was weirded out. Then after it came back I was annoyed, frightened by the beast that I might be becoming. I pulled it out again. And alas, it returned.

It's been about a year and every month it comes back. It's my man beard.

I can't really stroke it but sometimes I think it gives me wisdom and luck.

One time I got good news and noticed I hadn't plucked my beard out yet. So that was the basis for my theory.

There are times when I don't notice it until I'm out and at dinner and then I feel it and I'm embarrassed. But why? It's my friend. It's name is Bill.

I mean underneath it all I think this pretty much proves that women can be manly and men can be womanly. Brent likes pedicures.

I mean, perhaps this is TMI but come on, don't try to sit there and act like you don't have a beard yourself. Or some sort of manly thing, like a uni brow.

Anyway, I got rid of Bill yesterday and I'm back to my normal womanly like behaviors.

Comments

jcates06 said…
Let's try something. Next time it grows back in, before you castrate yourself by plucking it, let's fight. Like box or kickbox or something. Just to see if you are any stronger.
Anonymous said…
How cute... an entire blog entry devoted to a misplaced pube.
Jessica said…
Gladly. Bring it. (3 chest pounds)
Unknown said…
Be glad it is only one. My Bill has a small army.

Popular Posts