Get Shit Done, CHECK

So lately it's been frickin' busy busy busy. Between working, auditioning, and putting together credits and final decisions for Off the Cuff, it seems day runs into night and I fall asleep on the couch sitting up. Sometimes Brent wakes me and reminds me that I'm still in the living room. Other times, he falls asleep in front of the computer. We are like an old pair, dancing through our day to day goals. He's applying to Phd programs and trying to decide between several different ones. Some places we could potentially relocate to and my opinion of them:

*New York, New York- :)!!
*Boston-slightly unsure
*Philedelphia-again unsure


I'm headed off to the studio where I will shoot the Dove viral video. I will definitely write about the experience later. I have to bring three different outfits:

*workout clothes
*casual
*business

All have to be soft colors. I sort of got excited and went to Old Navy last night for some last minute soft color type things. Plus, I sort of just wanted a reason to celebrate and buy myself something. They told me to come with a clean face and hair. this means they will be putting makeup on us and doing our hair. Which will be a very different experience from being an extra in some of those movies I've done. There, they don't give a ding dong. "Bring 18,000 changes of clothes, look really nice, do your hair, and then we'll never even give you a second look when you get here and you most likely will only have your ass facing the camera." Well, that's what they should tell you.

Comments

Popular Posts