Sick. Just Sick.

I've been sick since Monday, hence the lack of blog posts. I'm so lame. As if you want to know if I'm sick or not sick. There are better things to write about. Perhaps poodles. Or something about the environment. But instead I choose to finally write and when I do it's about me being sick.

It's not even the kind of sick that gets better. It's the kind of sick that you get sick of. Like sick becomes your friend before you know it but you don't really remember inviting it to be your friend in the first place. Like I totally don't recall calling up sick and saying let's hang out for a few days. Unless...

Hold on, now I'm thinking back to Sunday. And on Sunday I recall pounding down a few Halloween candies and being in a really bad mood. And it's possible that an evil part of me emerged without me knowing and I DID call sick!

Well either way sick is in my nasal cavity and I can't breathe. I feel so smothered. Why can't sick give me some space? I mean after awhile it's like come on! I even went to the steam room this morning and I felt pretty clear and solitary but then when I got outside sick reappeared and lured me with a Starbucks. What you are you going to do, ya know?

Well, my goal is by tomorrow sick will be headed out the door and we'll say goodbye. And actually right now sick is dripping out of my nose. So I'm going to go take care of that.

Comments

Popular Posts