Is it just me or did John McCain almost have a heart attack on the debate floor?

It was right about the time he kept pacing back and forth while Obama was talking and then actually interjected a quick 'thank you' to Obama for mentioning McCain's own opinion of himself.

Obama-"I know McCain says that I'm out there and irresponsible while he paints himself as calm and somber in a time of crisis-"

McCain-"Thank you!!"

Huh? Old man, he wasn't speaking as if it was his own opinion of you. It wasn't really even anything being offered to you. But you interupted and say 'thank you' while laughing. It was more than disrespectful. It was bizarre.

But it got even weirder as John McCain insulted Tom Brokaw twice! The first time followed a question of who each candidate might appoint on their committee and John McCain starts with "Not you Tom!"

Was that supposed to be funny? I think you could hear the audience attempt at a laugh but it was uncomfortable. Even for Tom.

Then he does it again later when Tom asks him to answer the question and McReactionary jumps on him and says "I'll answer the question Tom! I'll answer the quetion!!"

Is McCain losing it? As I watched the debate he was way less comfortable, fluid, and prepared with solid answers. He was pacing back and forth like a famished dog hoping to get some meat thrown to him. He's really grasping at this point. And I think he looked, as Palin might say it, gosh darn desparate.

Comments

Popular Posts