Gas

If there's one thing that is hard to talk about, it's gas. I'm not talking about gasoline. No, no. Although sometimes it can be equally as explosive. I'm talking about bodily gas. Woo hoo! Today, I ate something fierce and....well, you get the picture. But why is it so embarrassing to talk about gas? I guess because when we have it it can stink and be loud. I know that after you get to know someone it's ok to reveal that you occasionally get gasey. As if we didn't already know that about each other. I'd say after knowing someone for about a year, or if you are really kindred spirits, two weeks, it's ok to cut the cheese. I can't say that Brent likes it when I let the bullet out of the gun, but I also can't say asbestos three times really fast, so whatya gonna do. p.s. gas can be released as a form of inner turmoil. For example, if I'm feeling anxious about something, I get more gasey. See where I'm going with this? So it's like a big "bleh!!" and my anxieties are relieved, as well as the entire track of my intestine. I don't fight against gas. Why should you? Especially as a woman. Women get gas. Don't try to pretend you don't. You do. And if it slips out that you do and you've been hiding it, guess what, you didn't shit your pants, so don't cry. But if you do shit your pants, well, that's inexcusable.

Comments

Popular Posts