Did It Rain?

I don't remember hearing a storm. But suddenly the temperature has dropped and I'm reminded that summer is almost over. Sorry if you are the type of person that doesn't like to talk about it. It went fast. And now we are at September 3rd. I always like this part of the year. #1 It's always my birthday just before or on the first day of school #2 The first day of school always brought a new fresh start, new friends, and growth and #3 The weather is breezy and cozy. I tend to procrastinate in the summer though. Things don't get done cause I'm too busy sweating or keeping up with all the travelling home to the lake. So finally, after three months of not getting it done I did two things. I put up new curtains and we got a screen door. And as if you care, here are pics to prove it.




















And here are some of my memories from this summer:

1. We made huge progress on our movie.
2. I turned 30 and feel fabulous.
3. Barack Obama accepted the democratic nomination.
4. Grandpa passed away and our family came together.
5. Nice visits home to the lake and a nice wedding
6. Brent started new teaching job at DePaul
7. Up close with Patrick Swayze!

Comments

Popular Posts