Chill

I've had some chill out days lately. Last night I went to Eileen's house and we recorded several videos that we will be uploading to You Tube. We played different characters. Hardini and Fardini, two strange cartoon like characters who hosts a talk show but actually play the guests themselves. Then we did some NYPD Training Videos by Detective Harnelsby and Detective BJ Toodles. Eileen is working to get at least one of them up on You Tube soon because, well, it needs no editing. Even though there is some breaks in laughter, it fits well. Eileen is heading to the boat again for Second City's touring company and we wanted to record some stuff so that she can edit while she's on the boat. Stay tuned for the video.

At some point this week or next I am also going to be playing a hooker in a feature indie comedy about vampires. (yes, vampires). The part is very small but I'll certainly post pictures of the fun and my probably hideous outfit.

Stay warm!

Comments

Popular Posts