Grumpy

I'm in the worst mood ever. I never really rant about my bad moods but right now, right this minute, I'm really really grumpy. Irritable. Need to write about it. I know I'm mad about something at work but other things I seem to have a low tolerance for too. Ok, so for the first time this year I got sick and it won't seem to go away. I'm sure that's contributing. I put the 5 pounds back on that I lost but that will change in a week when I'm back to my regular routine. So what's my frickin' dealio yo? I'm chewing gum. That should help. That should help right? Like especially if I chew it really hard and scrunch my face up. Oh, and if I type the computer keys really hard that helps too. BANG, BANG, BANG....I have a massive sore on my lip, a cold sore, I get it once a year. And I call it my chicken lip. Every year, I develop a cold sore in the same spot that makes me look like a chicken. So, a chicken lip. And you can feel it swelling in the middle of the night, but you can't stop it. It makes me feel like I'm turning into an entire chicken. So I'm in the worst mood ever, I'm sick, AND I have a chicken lip. You want to know what a chicken lip looks like? Here's a sketch.


Comments

Popular Posts