A parody: Leonard Padilla and Casey Anthony star as Billy Flynn and Roxie from CHICAGO!! The tale of the decomposing body.



Ladies and gentlemen, I now present:
Leonard Padilla and Casey Anthony and their rendition of "Both Reached for the Gun"
from the musical CHICAGO!!

Leonard: Where'd ya come from?
Casey: Orlando.
Leonard: And your parents.
Casey: From Pluto.
Leonard: Where is Caylee?
Casey: With Zenaida.
Leonard: Daughter of bizarre parents, but ignore that she's an orphan.
Audience: How'd ya get here?
Casey: I don't remember.
Leonard: Where is Caylee?
Casey: At a party.
Leonard: Then what happened?
Casey: I met Tony, then took off all my clothes and Caylee said "it's ok mom, just go!"
Cindy: OH, you poor girl I can't believe what you've been through! A sociopath, stealing money, now tell us Casey, where is Caylee?
Casey: In my purse.
Leonard: Why'd ya lie?
Casey: Don't remember.
Leonard: Will you have sex with me?
Casey: Not a problem, I need money, hey don't tell the cops I'm guilty.
Leonard: When did she go missing?
Casey: I'm on drugs now
Leonard: Can I have some?
Casey: Not a problem.
Leonard: do you like my moustache?
Casey: It's rather sexy.
Leonard: Press you heard it, she's confessed now, Caylee's out there, I'm a hero!

Casey:

Oh yes
oh yes
oh yes we both
oh yes we both
oh yes we both
reached for
the gun
the gun
the gun
the gun
oh yes we both
reached for the gun
for the gun

(reporters)
Oh yes
oh yes
oh yes they both
oh yes they both
oh yes they both
reached for
the gun
the gun
the gun
the gun
oh yes they both
reached for the gun
for the gun

George:
under-stand-able, under-stand-able
yes it perfectly under-stand-able
compre-hen-sible, compre-hen-sible
not a bit reprehensible, its sooo de-fen-si-ble

(reporters)
How ya feelin'
Casey: very frightened
Cindy: are you sorry
Casey: are you kidding?
Leonard: What's your statement
Casey: all I'd say is
though my choo-choo jumped the track
I'd give my life to bring TONY back
Leonard: and stay away from what
Casey: Orange County police officers
Leonard: and and the men who
Casey: know I killed her
Leonard: and what
Casey: that's the thought that
Leonard: yea
Casey: came upon me
Leonard: when
Casey: when we both reached for the gun!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Jessica-
While I agree that Casey is a sociopathic lounge lizard and a deep-throating skank, I can't agree with the comment regarding the entire family being on crack.
After all, would a family on crack be capable of providing such stellar investigative services? I think not!
If it weren't for the family's persistence, the Orange County Sherriff's Department (OCSD) might be looking in the wrong areas. For example, George has identified the culprits and placed them under citizens watch. Now really, how could a guy hopped up on meth be so productive? Furthermore, he has yet to begin compulsive scratching and picking at his own skin. This guy is great. The OCSD has been deemed completely useless. They can return to regular programming consisting of rescuing alligators from the backyards of pissed off old women.

You just wait Jessica! When George and Cindy return with their trusty team of lead investigators- Bobby, Greg, Peter, Jan and Marsha- you'll hang your head in shame. They'll walk right up to the cameras with little Caylee on the shoulders of Sarah Jessica Parker. Trust me Jessica! The Anthony family has told me this.....and damn it- I believe them!
Jessica said…
I love that you call her a deep throating skank. This has to be the funniest description ever. I'm going to change the title of this blog to reflect that description.

The more I 'research' this story, the more I realize that our law enforcement is taking so much time away from other missing children's cases to focus on this case b/c Casey is narcissistic.

Oh, and if you listen to the phone calls she has with her mother and friend from jail, you will also learn that her favorite word is fuck. Most likely because that's what she is. Fucked. Excuse my crude language.
Anonymous said…
There you go again. Enough with the pessimism. Just because she used the word 'fuck' seven times in a 3-minute conversation does not mean that she is 'fucked'. Simply put, a whore-like roll across a shady bar's wooden floor amongst cigarette butts and stale beer is what put her in this position in the first place. Hence, past tense. She was 'fucked'! And speaking of positions, from the number of guys involved in this story, there's no position she doesn't like. But times have changed. This vulnerable little angel was reformed. She's a born-again virgin. And a born-again virgin. And again, a born-again virgin. Tomorrow, she'll be a born-again virgin after violating her turkey bologna sandwich while locked up with nothing more than a fist and a cup of apple juice.
Miraculously, she'll end up pregnant again tomorrow. No, not by the line of guards that gathered around for a free poke. But by THE KIDNAPPERS!!!! Yes, that's right. Her mom told me so. According to the family, she was a born-again virgin on Saturday morning but ended up prego by the kidnappers.

If you haven't been following along, Casey told me that the kidnappers are invisible. You can't see them but George can.

And damn it, I still believe!
Anonymous said…
Casey reminds me of one those girls that grew up with a mom who is just as selfish. She never got attention growing up because Cindy is just as much a drama queen. On the news Cindy whines and goes on a rampage about how she is so tired and doesn’t have the energy to answer questions. She only wants to steamroll the reporter so that they can’t ask her anything difficult such as: did your daughter murder Caylee? Casey doesn’t know how to love herself or a child. And she obviously never grew out of her teenage years and evolved into a young woman. Eventually teens get out of their selfish stage and become capable of understanding the world outside of themselves, but Casey never did. And she continued to spiral out of control because her parents continued to baby her, since she never go what she needed as a child. But if parents don’t let go and force their children to grow up, they become monsters. I do believe Casey is a sociopath but I also find this to be a case of a child in an adults body. She either killed Caylee or neglected her which led to death and then tried to hide the evidence in a panic. And now, because she’s still a child herself, she is acting like a baby and throwing a temper tantrum because she’s not used to facing the consequences of her actions.

Popular Posts