Vocalo July 18th Show

Last night's visit to Vocalo.org was super fun. We listened to my comedy and had some chats about moral issues and talked about how none of us are moral (apparently Usama hotwires cars or knows how). Then two of my characters also visited the studio. I sucked down a crappucino to keep my energy up. Being 'on' is work. Kudos to Amber for keeping Usama on track! And Tazamasun, it's always a pleasure chatting with you when we are off air. You can listen the whole thing again tonight from 6-10 and Sunday from 10-2am if anyone stays up that late anymore on a Sunday. As I said I'm headed to visit my grandparents for a couple of days....the bloggie may be on a slight break from comedy until I'm back, depending on whether my sister and I find something at home to report on...which actually, is very possible.

Comments

Popular Posts