Threats, Iran, Gas Prices?? WHAT THE BLEEP CONDI?


From the Chicago Tribune: WASHINGTON - "Condoleezza Rice flexed America's muscles in the Middle East Thursday, forcefully warning Iran the U.S. won't ignore threats and will take any action necessary to defend friends and interests in the Persian Gulf.

A fresh Iranian missile test prompted a show of force from Israel as well.

Rice said Iran's leaders should understand that Washington won't dismiss provocations from Tehran and has the ability to counter them. "I don't think the Iranians are too confused, either, about the capability and the power of the United States to do exactly that," she said."

cont....

"Iran's latest testing was announced hours after Rice spoke on Thursday. Wednesday's tests were conducted at the Strait of Hormuz, a strategic waterway at the mouth of the Persian Gulf through which up to 40 percent of the world's oil passes. Oil prices rose Thursday after the new announcement."


Now if I may take a little sidestep here....I love nachos. It's a little off course but let me explain. Sometimes I buy the chips, authentic, some refried beans, ranch dressing is a must, lettuce, onion, cheese, more cheese and mmmmmmmmmm good you've got yourself a little taco mush. Now you can add tomatoes but it's up to you...I just like the feel of filling myself with so much gas I could fly. Now. The chips, you can bake em' but right out of the bag is fine. The point is that you'll select an eyefull amount of chips but you'll be back in ten minutes to reach in the bag and refill your plate. For some reason one chip doesn't hold nearly enough nacho slop. Now, sour cream is good but really, ranch is better and you can get lite ranch and feel like you are doing yourself a favor. But you're not b/c the beans will allow your stomach to expand and you'll pop buttons. And don't even let me get into the next morning aftermath. Don't worry about that now. You just eat your nachos.

And that's my take on all this garbage that I call 'diverting attention'. Thank you for allowing me to divert your attention with a nacho rant.

Comments

Popular Posts