Miss Washington 2007 Behaving Badly




According to TMZ Miss Washington 2007 is behaving badly (see pic courtesy TMZ). Read the response from Elyse's field director HERE. My favorite quote from the response is:

It is a difficult lesson for some young people to learn that their fun-loving behavior before friends can be used against them. When trust is violated the pain is deep. We do not yet know which of her friends, or former friends, may have betrayed her by posting these photographs. All we know for certain is that they were posted by someone who is bent on damaging the image of an amazing young woman.

And by fun loving I guess they are referring to her use of the symbol that means "fuck off".

And now a response from Miss Washington herself, Elyse Umemoto:

"First off, I want to say that I am so thankful and moved by this opportunity to speak with girls across America about my experience as Miss Washington. The media has exposed a side of me that is not really me and I think this is a good opportunity to for me to talk about me and how this affects me and my reputation. It doesn't affect it at all. Who I am is not the person flipping off the camera. I am more than that moment in which I became silly, playful, fun-loving, child like, and gleefully happy. I'm not usually that way. I'm usually way more serious about my actions and I do not represent that picture, that one moment that you see me as a human being. I am more than that. I am above humans actually. I am not a human at all. I am another being that comes from planet Boobalon and you may not have heard of that planet but it does exist. Do not question it. I also thought that the middle finger was a sign of 'peace' or 'hey what's up girl'. I had no idea. And the smirk on my face is just from Botox earlier that day."

Comments

Popular Posts