Jessica Hardy, most popular search these days

Mary had a little lamb its fleece was white as my ass. I need to liven up my tan. But hey my body isn't the only thing that's been getting exposure.

So, my blog has been getting up to 300 hits a day and I'm like "whoa". Turns out everyones searching for Jessica Hardy...the olympic swimmer, because she tested positive for some stimulant or bad substance in her pre-olympic tests and got busted. Thanks to the other JH for boosting my blog visibility. But I'm sorry to hear the news and, quite frankly, everyone still loves you because you are still an amazing athlete. If something gave you a boost, you would still be pretty fast furious without it. And if the test is wrong, fight it till the end! But if it's right, stop the cheating and get out there and swim again girl!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey my name is Jessica Hardy too! I swear what a wicked awesome name eh? Yeah, I noticed the same thing with Jessica Hardy the swimmer, I can't believe she was caught with something that is commonly used in people with asthma. It doesn't seem like much of an offense but... I guess in competitive arenas like the olympics it must make a huge diffrence. Anyway, I hope it all gets worked out becuase it looks like she has spent her life trying to attain this goal of participating in the olympics. Hey I would send you my e-mail address so we could talk about our awesome name but I don't want everyone who visits your site to send me a bunch of spam. I just think its neat theres a couple of us that get to live under such a fantastic name!
Jessica said…
Sweet! thanks for reading my blog. Unfortunately I think that the swimmer Jessica Hardy has dropped out which is sad. But she keeps her name which is rad.

Popular Posts