Lisa from Pioneer Credit-still here, still unsure!



Oh, hey, it's Lisa from Pioneer Credit. I'm bored today so I was browsing the internet and found that old post that I wrote on here last month. I decided, I need to write again!! Life has been sort of slow. I tried with all my might to find new things to do after work lately. I mean, I love my job but sometimes I start to feel kind of worthless. See, I personally owe $100,000 dollars to this guy who "claims" I killed his dog at a party in college. It's not that big of a deal, I mean I feel bad for the dog, but I was drunk and I tripped and well....it's all up to interpretation. So this guy is devastated right? Well my boss gives me some new people to call and harrass and apparently I called this guy without even realizing it and left a message. So then he calls back and says "remember when you killed my dog?" and the memories came flooding back and I told him I'm from the goverment now and illegally threatened to garnish his wages. So then he's like "you owe me $100,000" and then I choked and hung up. So today I'm little yikes! If you know what I mean. So I decided I need to find a hobby so that maybe I get out of this line of work and do something I really love. A few things I've considered doing are but not limited to: apple bobbing, skinny dipping, horse combing, snare drum banging, fashion show making, tattoo doing, or I've even considered singing. I don't know...it's all very abstract to me right now. I can't really imagine being creative or thinking outside of the box. But gas prices went up, some guy from my past reminded me that I killed his dog, and I'm getting slightly bored with harrassing people. It seems I might need a new direction. Anyway, thanks for listening. Talk to ya soon! -Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts