Bananas and Berries

That's what I had for breakfast. I awoke to someone screaming outside our window. I ran downstairs to see the child and find out who was being hurt. But there was no one. I was wearing a white tshirt and shorts, hair disheveled. I must have looked rather...monstrous.

Came upstairs and attempted to convince myself I could go back to sleep. But alas, I was restless. Got on the internet and started my usual daily routine.

1. email
2. blog stats
3. myspace messages
4. facebook comments
5. back to gmail

From there I think of things I need to do.

1. Find birthday party restaurant so we can plan my 30th.

That was first in my mind since Brent told me yesterday he wants to tell family to 'save the date'. August 23rd if you need to save the date by the way :).

Contacted a restaurant about a large group. Looks grim. Now looking into other options.

I want something down to earth, yet slightly fancy. Is that possible? Also want to wear something down to earth, but slightly fancy. We'll see. For sure, karaoke is in order. And if you don't sing, you are in for a treat when you see my sister and I tear it up.

Those bananas and berries really got me going. Well, and the strong coffee. For shame, I'm addicted to morning routine.

Comments

Popular Posts