Earthquake.

My sister texted me this morning. She felt an earthquake at 5 am and had to get out of her building. Her apt. is a mess from it. Did you feel it? We didn't but apparently it went through Illinois too!

**Update** Email from my mom this morning:

"Did my two little babies get jolted out of bed this morning? Did it bring back memories? Remember when we were in CA and Jessica, you were next door playing with Amy and Scottie and you were in the earthquake? Ashley was learning to walk and had just pulled herself up to the fireplace and the quake knocked her back down!

I was on the sofa this a.m. watching the news when it happened. See, this is the benefit you get when you get up early in the morning. You don't miss a lick! Anyway, the sofa started to shake and I could hear the low rumble. The cats were with me and both of their ears went flat! I knew then, EARTHQUAKE! I ran into the bedroom and said "Craig! Craig! Did you feel that?" He was sound asleep and said "NO!"

**Text from Alison: "OMG I felt that earthquake!"

Comments

-M said…
Yep! We felt our bed shake this morning in Bloomington. I thought it was weird so we got online and discovered it actually was a quake. Our cat did nothing but sleep...so much for animals predicting these things. I went back to sleep and had dreams there were aftershocks and that everyone I worked with lived in my apartment building..even more weird.

Popular Posts