Conclusion

The wedding was grand. There was a lot to document.

Pros

*Free food
*Free drinks
*Free music
*Free cake
*Nice pink fun bathroom for convening or general pranks
*Strange subject matter
*Father of the groom accidentally said SEX
*I found monkey toy in bathroom and wore it in my dress (see picture below)
*Added fun art to wedding quilt
*Bride and groom danced to muppet song
*we phone prank Vinny at 3am (guy from bus-see cons)
*minister tells bride she has nice legs during speech!

Cons

*Had to stand for ceremony and couldn't see a lot
*Had gas during mother's speech
*Laughing fits took over way to early
*Alison steals my cell phone every time she gets drunk and decides to send offensive texts to random people and not so random people. My mother almost got a text. Luckily my husband is aware of these happenings and now ignores her.
*Couldn't bring myself to join in on dungeons and dragons talk or conversations about the old days in high school when everyone cut wood for the show of "Meet me in St. Louis".
*Got lost taking a random girl to her hotel at an airport at 3am. Although didn't know where we were going halfway through the ride. Alison and I were just laughing about everything imaginable.
*Mother asked if her daughter could have monkey toy back
*I said that the grooms brother is gay kind of loud
*Mother of the groom looked like a mermaid flapper
*SEVEN SPEECHES
*Guy on bus asks if we are going to kegger and gives Alison his #

Comments

Popular Posts