Bachelorette #1!



Hi! My name is Lisa from Pioneer Credit. I'm looking for an eligble bachelor. Perhaps someone who likes to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or play drums on my tummy. I'm pretty fun. I'm definitely daring. I cut my hair real short which is way abnormal from my Kappa days when I wore it down to my ass and puked in it every Friday. Wow. I love my job too. My degree definitely paid off cause now I find people's information online, call them, and tell them what I know about them. It's very fulfiling and rewarding. One time I told a girl I knew she had green eyes. It REALLY got to her. Oh and another time I told a girl her name was Sam. God, I'm good. Although this other time I told a guy that his mom's name was Mary and he said she died that day. I didn't feel that bad though. He owed $20K! Anyway, I'm basically looking for a sensitive person and someone who gets my style and personality. I'd describe myself as one dimensional except when it comes to fashion. Well, if you think you might be interested in dating me give me a call at (347) 689-1060. I have a yeast infection right now from eating a lot of cottage cheese but it should go away soon. Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts