A Couple of New Developments

So I just got word that my friend Matt got the greenlight on a sketch comedy TV show in Omaha. He's been shopping around a pilot that some of us worked on in LA as well which sounds promising. The TV show will include some material that he's done over the past few months. I've seen a music video he shot with my friend John and I've also seen a sketch we did back in November that looks great. I will be flying out to Omaha in the next couple of weeks to film some material for the show and spend time with his family which is always fun.

Also, I have been writing a new script that I'm really pumped about. The idea came to me after I watched Friends with Money. I highly recommend it. Anyway, it struck me that the lives that some of my actor/artist friends and I struggle with have such a comical edge to it that I wanted to bring it paper. But add the rawness of an artist's emotion and it will be more of a feel good movie than a slapstick comedy. 3 females trying to make it in Chicago-each having their own story.

I have to pack up out stuff today and tomorrow which I will do at rapid pace since I want to focus on creative processes. We will be in our new apartment by next weekend. Last night, within 2 hours we got like 5 inches of snow. When Brent pulled up from Indiana I stepped out to help him with his stuff. I looked around and the light from the mooon glistening off of the whiteness of our streets, it was really beautiful. Such a perfect moment to end our stay here in West Town. Now off to Logan Square!

Comments

Popular Posts