Caught on My Camera Phone!

Well I'm on my way home last night after getting a few groceries and I keep running into technical difficulties. First, the bus is way overcrowded for that route and I have to sandwich between two strange men-one of which keeps saying to me "don't worry, I gotcha girl." Once off the bus, I get on the train which is sitting idle for many minutes while it has its own issues at the station. As I stand there waiting impatiently to get home to a salmon and wine dinner with Brent, I hear a loud noise. I can't figure it. I see some people are snickering and staring over my shoulder. I turn and see it-ALIVE LIKE A MONSTER-the snoring CTA rider!


She was SO LOUD I couldn't believe it. And her poor puny little boyfriend nestling his had under her armpit-what are you thinking dude? I mean, yeah, it's Valentines Day but aren't you afraid she'll eat you alive when she awakes and thinks you're a rat or something?


Then she readjusts and I think she's going to wake. She opens her eyes. NO! Everyone pretends they don't hear or see her. She closes her eyes and continues with her nap. I glance down and notice that she's holding a Valentines Bear that says "Hug me". No thanks.

Comments

Popular Posts