***Storm***

Woo HOo! Chicago's getting a storm! I like storms when I can sit inside and watch out my window. I hate storms when I have to go to work and walk more than a block to get to the bus. Captains, light your fires, it's gonna be a cold night! p.s. I was browsing around myspace and was checking up on the old Second City Box Office page because I used to work there. So I'm looking around at new pictures and such that they've put up, news, funny stories, and then I find a folder titled "pictures found on box office computer". I click on it and low and behold HERE is what I find. I was laughing hysterically. Thanks SCBO for making sure my spirit never leaves. Also please visit my friend's video HERE because if I watch it over and over and can't stop laughing then, well, it's meant to be shared.

Comments

Popular Posts