Scam

Well Brent and I went looking at apartments yesterday. We found one on Craigslist that looked like a good deal. We emailed the owner and they responded with very long strange letter. After some correspondence back and forth and then finally going and looking at the exterior of the house, we found that the house is not being rented by owner, but through an agency. We were being scammed. Since then I have been laughing very hard because the scammer calls themself Mrs. Charlse Douglas and she lives in Florida. She is a bad speller and says strange things like "I am not after the money" and "I will come visit you time and time again at the house when you live there". We admit that we were creeped out but we thought she was just legitimately old!

Of course, I can never let this go. So from my email, instead of Brents as we had been talking to her, I sent Mrs. Charlse another inquiry. She responded this evening and I have filled out her "application" questionaire with the following answers.

1)What is your name? Buttfunhui Horanus
2)What is your address? 4437 South Miago Island, South Beach, FL
3)AGe? 50
4)Are you married? I will want to get married someday. I am currently looking for good bosom woman to make babies with. That is why I will live in the house. I will meet a woman, bring her home, and we will make sandwiches and watch TV.
5) How many people in the household? It depends on how many babies.
6)Pets? Llama but it only sleeps outside.
7) Car? Yes No.
8) Occupation: I am a magic fairy. Part time but looking for work.

Please send the keys. But first I have to send you a three digit code with a buttery nipple inside of it that you will suck until all the good juices come out. It is very important that you send the keys so that I can go in the house and shit all over the walls.

Thank you very kindly,
Godspeed my love,
Buttfunhui Horanus

Then about 10 minutes later Mrs. Charlse wrote me again. All the emails are exactly the same as what she sent to Brent. She said "my apt. comes with central air. I will send you the keys. I will visit you time and time again to be sure you take care of my house". I wrote back:

hello,

my body comes with central jelly. it's located in miagoville. when i come visit you in jail time after time I will rub my body all over you. please send the keys and your lips with needles in them.

SO I am pretty sure Mrs. Charlse is either A)confused or B) Not reading my emails. SO of COURSE I took a step further and posted this AD on Craigslist and sent it to Mrs. Charlse.

Comments

Popular Posts