PDA



So my sister and I are at Starbucks, having a cup of joe, waiting for my train to come in so I could head back to Chicago today, and we notice this shit happening in the background. Why do people insist on showing us their tongues in public? When does it become intrusive to my coffee time? Personally, its gross. If you are having sex in front of everyone at Starbucks it tells me that maybe you only have Starbucks to be together in. Which then leads me to believe that you are hiding from someone. Which then leads me to believe that one of you is married. Which then leads me to believe that one of you may even be very underage. It's gross. Please put your private parts away. thank you.

Comments

-M said…
GAG! That's why we have van's and motels! I don't think they got the memo.

Popular Posts