"Obama....

I wanna thank your mamma and your daddy too..." Claudia Wallace, Second City Chicago, 2006. Obama is leading the New Hampshire primaries. I'm not going to preach, but I'll say this: he's pretty awesome. He represents a new type of politics that feels right to me. Edwards and Hillary are not terrible and I actually like parts of them too, but Obama just speaks to me in a different, almost silent, language. I've read his book, I've watched his interviews in both the mainstream and independent capacity. He's grounded, he's likeable, and he's grassroots. Anyway, get out and vote. You can register right here on my page.

Comments

-M said…
Out of all the choices, I'd have to go with Obama as well. I'd rather not see the list of dictators go Bush Clinton Bush Clinton :)

Popular Posts