nOise*&$!#@

Is it so wrong to let a neighbor know they were loud? At 5am I am awoken by a group of people going up to my neighbor's apartment. They are talking loud, stomping feet, and not even trying to whisper. I find this to be rude. I could NOT get back to sleep for an hour. I was angry too. I was frustrated that someone could not know that they are being loud. I couldn't stop fuming about it. I left a note:

6:00am
Please, when you are coming in be aware that the noise carries. We were sleeping at 5am, woke up, and now can't get back to sleep.

Of course, I wrote the note at 5am when I'm groggy and pissed. Brent doesn't like it when I confront a neighbor about noise. He says it causes tension. Yes, it may. But I feel tension in my body when I can't sleep. So I'd rather let someone know that they need to be respectful.

Another option is to do what Brent and I did to another noisy neighbor in our old building. We used to have this doll that was a clown that was given to us as a gag gift years ago. The clown's name was shitty. We thought that was hilarious. Anyway, when we moved, Shitty moved too-to our neighbor's front doorstep. Oh Shitty......

Comments

Popular Posts