My Facial Recipe

Try this! It really works and it's relaxing and it's like getting a professional treatment. After I did it my skin felt soft and supple just like it did after my facial at the spa. OH I have too much time on my hands today!! It's my own recipe.

First, get some water boiling on the stove and put a lid on it. Add a vitamin C to the water if you have it.

Mix:

Tablespoon of Sugar
2-3 Tablespoons of Salt
Just a dash of water
Tablespoon of olive oil

Mix it up and use it as an exfoliate on your face. Rub it all around!

Then, if you have it, take a teaspoon of honey and rub it in over the mix.

Leave it on for 5 minutes.

Remove with warm washcloth.

Then steam your face for 5-10 minutes over the pot of boiling water.

Your face may tingle from the salt but it will remove dead skin and it will have a glow!

Comments

Popular Posts