Fashionistic Advice

Hi there! Welcome to Wednesday. I am excited because my friend Matt Geiler finished his pilot for his possible tv show in Omaha. I saw it today and it is great! Love working with fun peeps. He included a sketch we filmed in Chicago in November and it was smashing. Wish I could share the link but not until it is officially "public". Sorry! I'll keep you posted.

Anyway, I wanted to touch base on a few fashion faux pas I've run into on the train. I am a very fashionistic person and I find it troublesome when I see the following things in public:
1)
Ok, this is iffy. The clip says a lot. It says, I'm holding lazy hair. It says 1998-2002ish. It says "here I am". It's too noticeable and somewhat elementary. A bigger clip to hold all the hair might still be acceptable. But then again the banana clip is making its comback.

2)

Ok, it's VERY quiet on the bus and you're talking VERY loudly. To your mom and dad. At the same time. About your college goals. And everyone is listening to you whine about whether you will graduate with honors and whether you will get a job at the WB Network. Very very very very unstylish, to say the least.

3)

Look! It's Smurfette. Oh, wait, that's NOT her skin. Could have fooled me.

4)

No matter your laundary situation, or how comfortable they will make you. The fuzzy bow socks will not bring you positive attention. Take it from someone who wore them. Yup, that's my ankle.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hahaha. Funny about your ankle. I seriously hope that the banana clip will make a strong comeback! It's one of the few ways I can deal with my thick, curly hair. Enjoyed your blog.

Popular Posts