Energy

Sometimes when I'm riding on the el underground I feel that I am flying through time. That when I step off the train something will be very different about the universe when I step off and emerge from the dingy subway and cold cement walls. Sometimes those underground places aren't all bad. At times you will catch musician singing acoustic guitar- a song about change and it will make you think about what the next big step is in your life.

When I worked at my previous job I felt supressed about my desire to work on our film and other creative projects. Sometimes, after working a long and draining day knowing that I'd only have one day off that week to recooperate, I would feel guilty for myself because I knew I'd never get out to Omaha to film material with Matt or I would never get the time to write those short films that were spinning in my head like a reel of film going round and round my brain.

Now that a new door has opened for me, things will change and I know that my co-workers will support my outside person. I know I'm very lucky and that this doesn't happen for everyone that a new door opens so that you can escape a dark tunnel where someone is playing a background acoustic song about change that you cannot ignore any longer.

But there have been times that I've left a job without any clue what I would do next. And I've always made it work. If there is one thing I've learned its that with determination and resourcefulness quite anything is possible.

Over my weekend of change Brent was back in Indiana for a boys weekend. They went to the lake house. When he arrived the sun was setting on the ice so he ran out with his camera and took some AMAZING pictures. I am sharing one to the right. I am so impressed with his eye and the way he captured our homeland. We are going to print them and put them up as an installation in our new apartment.

Yes, we are moving next month!! Woo hoo! Once we've signed the lease and gotten the keys I'll take pics of the neighborhood and post them.

Good energy is surrounding us and that feels very good.

Comments

Popular Posts