Editing Process Part 1 FINISHED

Holy cow of turkey. I just finished logging the tapes for the film. I feel...joyous...weightless...and bittersweet.

I am watching the New Hampshire debates on tv. Hilary is impressing me. I wasn't sure about her before. But she's come across likeable, yet strong. She's a fighter and isn't afraid to say what she thinks.

She just said, as I type this, "words are not actions. We must translate feelings into action. Words into change." How timely, for me personally, and our country.

As I've said before, when you want something to happen, you do it. You don't just talk about it. She's right. W can't just chew on some straw, spit to the side, and tell us that we need to be patient and trust in God.

I'm feeling a turn of events in 2008 and I'm happy about that.

Comments

Popular Posts