Dear Santa

Saw Alison's show today. She has been audtioning for a year and now finally got a chance to show off her talent. Yay Alison! We drank wine and ate meatballs at the after reception.

Then headed to Eileen's to hang with some second city friends and say goodbye. She leaves to perform on the boat on Friday. Gave her a care package and a hug.

This week will be trying. And I hope that as I write frantic and brief postings throughout the week you will keep me in your thoughts and understand if I can't write at length here. My life will end for one week. It will be the week that makes or breaks me. I accept this challenge and may the force be with me. In a good way.

I am dead dog ding dong tired. Got 5 hours of sleep last night, just got home at midnight, tomorrow at 9 I start my last minute preperations for the Nutcracker.

Dear Santa,

After next weekend I will need the following things. and I haven't been completely naughty except my DUI back in May so I think I deserve a break. Thanks.

1. Massage
2. Glasses of wine
3. A Chef
4. Seven Jeans (pleeeeeaaaaase?)
5. Blackberry (pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase?)
6. A big break
7. Movie tapes finished
8. Money to do another movie
9. My own theatre
10. My own bank

Ok so it kind of goes from "can do" to "huh?" BUT I assure you that my gratefulness will come through and I will leave you cookies and whiskey and my cat if you like to touch animals. p.s.s. do you like mushrooms?

Ok, peace in Middle East would be nice to. And a time machine to November 2008. Ok, think that's about it.

Love,
Boobanne

Comments

Popular Posts