Dear Mom,

Camp is ok. Well, there have been some ups and downs. The other day I got yelled at pretty bad. Actually there might be a lawsuit but no one seems worried about it. But I peed myself and don't have an extra change of clothes. No worries, everyone tells me.

We went kayaking on the river. I fell off the canoe and dislocated my shouler and ear. But they took me to the hospital. So that was good. But they ran out of disinfectant. So my ear fell off.

We have three meals a day. But they it's mostly food poison.

I have made new friends. They hit me. But we hang anyway.

Oh! I'm learning a lot. If you threaten someone, you win. If you ask a lot of favors nicely, you can get anything you want as long as you ask by cornering someone so that they can't move. Also, I learned that the world revolves around me.

Camp is so fun. I can't wait to leave.



LOVE,

BOB

Comments

Popular Posts