Commercial Audition Tape



Well it's done. I came back to Chi town today and went straight to work for 9 hours. Then came home, tired as a dog, and did my commerical video. If you didn't read a previous blog, I have been asked to send in an audition tape to an agent in LA for a commercial being shot in Omaha Nebraska. I had to:

1. Do a dance from a movie.

I did flashdance. I wore leggings, tights around my head, and attempted to do the splits and some leaps.

2. Turn a bad movie scene into a musical.

I did the Break Up when Jennifer Aniston confronts Vince Vaughan about getting the wrong amount of lemons at the store. I couldn't even finish the movie.

3. Sell the product: First Financial Entertainment Credit Union.

Try saying that 10 times.

So I'll edit it over the weekend. And overnight it on Monday. Combine that with nonstop Nutcracker madness, and you get a nut. A nutty nutty nut.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You look like Jane Fonda from the 80's.! Rock!

Popular Posts