2007 Memories

Ok here are some of my favorites, and I'm still waiting for more of yours. I've received some funny resolutions and some amazing pictures from people. I need more!

1. Hands down, biggest memory of 2007, our movie. The process is still going and it started with our brainchild in December 2006. It was New Years that we decided to find a team.

2. My trip to Omaha to shoot the pilot with Matt Geiler and John Sviokla.

3. Working on the sets of ER, Family Practice, and Fred Claus with Alison.

4. Box office fun at The Royal George Theatre with Alison, Shana, Sterling, Angela, Scott, and Steve.

5. Second City Summer Kids Camp- miss you Eileen!

6. Eileen getting hired by Second City.

7. Brent and I's move from Lincoln Square of 3 years.

8. The disastrous eviction of our insane upstairs neighbor.

9. Writing a memoir with longtime childhood friend Missy.

10. My new job at Ballet Chicago

11. Thanksgiving with Grandpa. Brent and I enjoying family.

12. Getting pulled over with Ashley. Sleeping in a jail cell with my pretty hippie dress and talking to a woman who talked to paper bags. That night was a nightmare, but alas, a memory I cannot leave off this list. The only time I've encountered trouble with the law and felt scared, and yet I can still laugh and realize we all make mistakes and every mistake is a story to use.

13. Turning 29.

14. The death of a good friend. Last night I pulled out a big red bag I will use to load with gifts. On it the original tag. A wedding gift note from our late friend. How strange that things remind you that someone is still with you, in your memories and spirit.

15. Reconnecting with a few people on myspace that I'd lost touch with or thought I'd never talk to again. It's good to forgive.

16. Realizing that I want children someday.

17. Getting my acne under control!

18. My dad and brent's mom being in our movie.

19. Watching Brent's parent's audition tape for The Amazing Race.

20. Will coming to visit. Having a good dinner and even better conversation.

21. Barack Obama deciding to run for president.

22. Myhang's unconditional love and listening.

23. Mom retiring.

24. Ashley and I's back and forth "letters" from certain family members.

25. Jodie's open ears.

26. The birth of Kelly's little girl

27. Heather and I's adventures in Chi town

28. Riding my bike all summer.

29. Starting this blog.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The film - "Off The Cuff' for sure. But moving from Lincoln Sq. was in Aug. '06 my dear!! You did alot of good writing for Avant/Chicago too and you mustn't forget our film fest, night after art bitch or our motorcycle ride to Evanston! What a busy yr. eh?

Popular Posts