Well, here it is.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, faithful voters, thank you for voting. I left my picture on the desktop. Depending on whether they can access the desktop I use under my login, this will be quite frightening for anyone who dares to look.

Last day was uneventful for the most part. Shook Kernel's hand and left. Only after getting tipsy off a beer and leaving my face on their computer.

Brent's cousin Leann is staying with us this weekend. We went out last night and had a fabulous dinner at Bite. A funky little place next to the Empty Bottle.

Tonight we'll head to the film festival!!! My friends Matt and John(s) will be at my house shortly to start planning our weekend. We will be filming some short films tomorrow and I'm super excited to get started. Stay tuned for the results of the film fest.

Comments

Popular Posts