Public Transport Annoyances



If you ride public transportation, you know the common annoyances. Talking on a cell phone loudly, someone leaning on you, people who get on the train when it is clearly too full. Have you ever had the luxury of someone filing their nails close to you on the train though? Or how about clipping? It is the most hair standing on the back of your neck experience. Especially if its right near you and you can see the nails dropping on the floor. Someone's DNA is just dripping near you. It's happened to me twice. The first time a girl opened a bottle of polish next to me and almost made everyone pass out. She was getting the evil eye but didn't care. Well yesterday I had a similar experience. THIS woman was filing away behind me and I was cringing.
You would have thought her nails had been growing for 80 years. She wouldn't stop. Then just after she left another woman sits down behind me and opens what smells like a box of ass and starts chowing down sloppily. Is any of this legal?

Comments

Popular Posts