Aaaaahhhhhh............Thpppthhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Is it possible that I worked 10 hours today and still don't know what is going on? Is that normal? Is it ok if every sentence in this blog post is a question? I answered a lot of questions today. Some of them I pretended to know the answers to. "What should I wear to class?" "Ballet things. Ballet shoes. That should work." How can I do this? How can I really learn everything? I'm overwhelmed. And I've been overwhelmed before. Like when we made the movie. Oh my god. I was totally overwhelmed. Ok, I guess I forget about that. THAT was big. I was organizing, directing, and fundraising, and acting. So it's possible to have never done something before, tell yourself you will do it no matter what, and do it. So that's what I'm doing. I'm fine. The job is great. Couldn't be better.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You will figure it all out smart cookie. Interesting link!!

Popular Posts