Job

Welllll I interviewed with a company downtown for a temp assignment. The job will last at least a month and a half. Which means plenty of time to focus on finding a 'real' job. But here's the thing: I thought the interview was HORRIBLE. In fact, I thought they found me so weird and uninteresting that I was not going to get the job. But here's what they did not know, I was a) hungover, b) really actually not interested in database cleanup, and c) really trying to focus as I was woken up abruptly this morning by a cement truck after less than the usual 14 hours of sleep. Yes, no job has certainly been a luxury. So I wrote my staffing coordinator an email today and told her that I thought they hated me but thank you anway. Four hours later: a phone call to let me know I start tomorrow at 8:00 sharp. Yippee.

Comments

Popular Posts