ER Episode Last Night

Ok, folks, you could see me for once on ER but I bet you weren't sure who I was!! It was when she was walking through the train station. You could see me in the background. Now, there WAS a scene that you would have seen me more clearly in but they cut it. It was Abby going to the liquor store. They cut that plotline out. And then when she was sitting on the train and a woman told her she dropped her keys......I would have been the passenger right behind her but they moved me because they said "that girl looks like her". So I missed my chance there. unfortunately when it comes to placing background behind Maura Tierney they are very careful to put people who are a different race or look because they want her to stand out. But if you taped it I can show you which one I am!

Comments

Popular Posts