Replies to Craigslist Personals

I would like to take this time to observe some interesting personal ads I have found on Craigslist. I will be responding to each one.
AD:
hi i start a new job in the AM, really nervousLOL, would like some company nice dinner or whatever you like to sit and have a good conversation today to get my mind at ease, I am looking for a good friend for the future, I am not married an not dating anyone, just looking for a friend, we all need those dont we. I will give you a pic if requested RESPONSE:
Dear Nervous Ned,
LOL. Yeah, your ad makes me nervous too. Good luck with the job and don't pee yourself.
Peace
AD:I'm bored... need to get out... not looking for a love interest, NSAs, or FWBs. Just want to get out - meet new people - experience life. would be awesome to make a new friend in the process. If not - it's just something to do tonight- right? what else are you doing tonight - especially if you're reading Craig's List right now?? we both should get out - off the computer. likes: small divy bars with character food - mexican, italian, german (not a fan of raw fish) beverages bowling - no skill but fun to do darts - can hit bullseyes but it's a crap shoot on all other numbers pool - again... it's more luck than skill volleyball - I kick ass - but it's a bit late and a tad cold sightseeing - love it walking - love it arts - museums, history, art - love it intellect - a MUST laughter - a MUST - so comedy clubs are good too movies - eh... okay I guess - but not worth the money in a theater with sticky floors and loud obnoxious people - renting is better pizza - rocks music - live for it!!! I'm not a lincoln park trixie.. not a wicker park artsy person... I'm just me. I have no "label". I like to enjoy life and appreciate the simple things.
RESPONSE:
Dear Not a Trixie just Lame,
I'm not sure I needed to know you are not a fan of raw fish. I see intellect is a must. Are legs a must also? I see you are active. Let me know. Thanks.
AD:
Me: Christian Dom gentleman, never married, no kids, great career, college educated, speak several languages, world-traveled, outgoing, disciplined, decent Man, respectful, traditional, workout 3-4x a week, piano, paint, calligraphy. You: Intelligent, outgoing, fun, funny, submissive, polite, respectful, honest and a lady
RESPONSE:
Dear Traditional,
Can I lick your balls after every meal? Pleeeeeeeaaaase?
AD: About me... I am a 29 year old outgoing young man who can talk to anyone. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends and being outside. I love the sun, good conversation, my family's summer getaway, choose your own adventure books, the White Sox, and good food and wine. I am a big believer in the 3 second rule. If food drops on the floor it is OK to pick it up and eat it as long as it is within 3 seconds. I would like to meet someone to grow old with, share half their sandwich with me when I am hungry, and love me for me. I am quite the catch and extremely good looking, I mean really good looking, its almost ridiculous how good looking I am. Despite my amazing attributes, however, I have found it difficult to meet the right women. My amazing looks and extreme wealth do attract plenty of good-looking one nighters that think they can tame me, but I am looking for more, I am looking for that perfect connection. I am basically a nice person at heart, but I do know how you ladies love an a** hole and I definitely can and will play that game. So I'll tell you what... despite my great wealth, power, and influence in the community I am going to let you take me out for steak and lobster. After dinner and drinks I may or may not allow you to come home with me. But one thing is for sure... you will be paying for the cab ride home. So if you want a good-looking, independently wealthy, brutally honest, basically nice guy who will treat you like sh** from time to time shoot me an email and if you are hot and not too crazy I may let you take me out. Height/weight proportionate please. Thank you for your cooperation. P.s. Guys I know I'm hot and you all want me, but I'm not interested. So please leave me alone.
[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r36/jesnhardy/UWKXwWQAdy93gnVIIsEjVRPVVa2P.jpg[/IMG]
RESPONSE:
Dear Mike the Tiger,
Yeah, you sound like a basically nice guy. Yeah, definitely the best looking man on earth. By FAR. But if you eat food off the floor, you've blown it for me. What are you, a bum?
AD:
Baby it's cold outside,
Wish we could go into a cave and hide...
RESPONSE:
Dear Smokey,
Yeah, that's a great idea. Go into a cave and hide.

Comments

Popular Posts