My Face is Puking

I love March, the change, the flowers, the air.

Or is it the air? No, actually it's not the air. I take that back.

The air is my skin's enemy. It has been since I was 12. When the spring air comes I get to go through puberty again.

I'm not an entirely vain person. I enjoy looking nice and healthy but I'm not an LA girl. But when you have had skin your whole life that you cannot control, you begin to realize that your face has a disease. It pukes every time the weather changes.

It's like Mother Nature herself is spreading canola oil over me and washing it off with butter.

There are times when I want to give in and take a drug that could take away my acne forever but could possibly cause brain damage, suicide, or general retardation for life. It almost seems worth it on these kinds of days when I come home and there are volcanic mounds of pain on my face.

But you know what? That's pretty extreme and that would make me vain wouldn't it. Yeah, I think it would.

I'm lucky to have skin. Some people don't have any skin at all. Or some animals don't anyway. Or at least insects don't right? Do insects have skin? Well, if you know you can let me know but I'm just going to be thankful for what I've got.

Comments

Popular Posts