Brangelina Adopts Jennifer Anniston

All the recent publicity of Brad and Angelina has made the couple an icon for the American family. Their sympathy and willingness to save the world and its children is admired in magazines and newpapers. After their recent adoption of baby Zahara the couple realized their capabilities as Mamma and Pappa. That's why Brangelina have decided to take a further step-to adopt Pitt's ex Jennifer Anniston. "I feel that I have become Dr. Pitt, medicine man. Jennifer is lost without me and might feel a tad upset about Angelina and I. We have Maddox and Zahara but why not help Jennifer also heal from her pain. Join our family Jen."

Although Anniston did refrain to comment but her rep released this statement, "Jennifer is fine. She is filming 23 movies right now and couldn't be happier in her busy life. Brad needs to move on."

Angelina states, "I know Jen is hurt. You can ask me anything. I have nothing to hide. And you can take as many pictures as you want of me and my new baby because I'm a good mother and would never cheat with a married man. Yes, Brad is still married now and we are together. But I am a mother which means I care for Jen deeply. I would like to be her mother too. I could nurse her back to life. She could suckle my nipple of love and affection."

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is so stupid! I have no respect for Brad or Angelina. They are just very low-down heartless people. And... what gets me, they are made out to be this happy little can-do-no-wrong family. Pay backs are bad and one day they are going to reap what they have sown.
Anonymous said…
Angelina sounds so riduculous! how on earth would she expect any right thinking person to believe she is not having an affair with Ben with the fact that she admitted to love friendshps involving sex, claiming sex to be one of her hobbies... i just think its not fair on Jennifer and Brad should think twice, and try to reconcile with his ex bcoz afterall he cheated on her... Don't worry Jen, its gonna be soon over as a tradtion in hollywood of relationships not lasting...

Popular Posts